Getting Started with LUX
- Install LUX using the Installation Guide.
- Configure Ingest plugins or create new ones to bring data sources into the LUX pipeline.
- Configure Enrichments, Analytics, Rule Forms, and Display Templates to work with your data sources. Use the Engine Config Guide and Form Creation Guide, or follow this end-to-end example.
- Start all LUX components using instructions in the Ops Manual.
- Use the LUX UI to create rules and explore your data, as outlined in the User’s Manual.
- Monitor LUX health and status using the EAC.
Instructions for installing the LUX UI, Engine, Databases, and all prerequisite software.
Engine and Plugins Configuration Guide
Configuration options for the Engine and all standard Plugins.
LUX Operations Manual
System Administrator’s Guide for stopping, starting, and performing other common tasks for all LUX components.
Engine Administration Console Guide
Instructions for using the EAC to monitor the health and status of LUX, as well as how to make real-time changes to the Engine.
Adding a Data Source and Enrichment
Guide to adding a new data source to LUX, both Engine and UI. Also includes adding an Enrichment for the new data source.
Rule Form Creation Guide
Instructions for creating custom Rule Forms for data sources in the LUX UI.
LUX Integration Options
Software architecture diagrams displaying several patterns for LUX integration.